This is an open page for community members to post questions about Reddit Island. Discussion is encouraged and once we have a formal board and voting procedures perhaps we should use these questions as a way to decide on actions going forward.
- What is the reasonable population of Reddit Island? How many people can live there permanently, part-time and just visit? Is it closed to just shareholders?
- What is going to be the rule for guests? One guest per investor?
- Instead of a "religion free" island, can we have a "religion neutral" island?
- Would anyone be open to the idea of tax-free status on Reddit Island by building a church of FSM?
- How in the hell are we going to setup internet access?
- Does it need to be surrounded on all sides by water?
- Would a hotel make reddit island economically viable?
- Something we ought to consider. Reddit Island or the Reddit Isles?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.